06 junho 2008

Sem nada melhor que dizer...

1. Choose a few of your own characters. Five at the most.
2. Make them answer the following questions.
3. Then tag three people.
4. Feel free to go ahead and add some questions yourself!!

OCs:
Milian
Kail


How old are you?
Milian: 16
Kail: 17


What's your height?
Milian: 1,67 m
Kail: 1,72 m


Do you have any bad habits?
Milian: I’m not used to be with people
Kail: I’m too self confident


Are you a virgin?
Milian: yes
Kail: no


Who's your mate/spouse?
Milian: I don’t have one
Kail: Me neither


Do you have any kids?
Milian: I don’t want to have kids
Kail: Not yet…


What's your favourite food?
Milian: uh… deer
Kail: I like rabbit


What's your favourite ice cream flavor?
Milian: What’s ice cream?
Kail: I don’t know what that is…


Have you killed anyone?
Milian: No.
Kail: Yes.


Do you hate anyone?
Milian: I don’t really think so.
Kail: My dad.

Have any secrets?
Milian: Yes.
Kail: Maybe…


Do you love anyone?
Milian: I don’t think so…
Kail: Yes, yes I do.


What is your job?
Milian: If you consider being a wizard trainee being a job, I am one.
Kail: I’m a future warlock


Boy or girl?
Milian: I’m a girl
Kail: I’m a men


What do you do to relax?
Milian: Sing
Kail: Magic


Who’s your best friend?
Milian: It was my twin sister… But I’m away from her for a long time, so maybe Even, my master.
Kail: I don’t have a best friend.


In school what was your favourite subject?
Milian: I never went to school.
Kail: I was thought by a wizard, I didn’t attend school.


Do you have any regrets in your life?
Milian: No.
Kail: Looking back, I may find one or two


Do you keep a diary:
Milian: No. I don’t like to write, although I learned how to do it.
Kail: I don’t, just a book with my spells


Someone so stupid you could kill:
Milian: uh… I don’t like to kill
Kail: I don’t recall anyone


“Think first, act later” or “Act first, think later”?
Milian: Think, maybe dream.
Kail: I’d rather think, but sometimes I act first.


What’s your favourite sport?
Milian: What’s a sport?
Kail: Uh?!


Lamest flirting line you used/was used on you?
Milian: I’m sorry, I don’t understand…
Kail: What are you talking about?



I tag… eh eh! Nunofsky and Kiko xD Go and do this!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 comentário:

Kiko disse...

i hate you for tagging me...





























and thats all!!!